Updated Infrequently. My Rants, My Ravings.My Polambals.My Travelogue.

Friday, November 05, 2004

Listening to Lisa Loeb:Stay

Remembered the mvie "Reality Bites" after a looonnnggg time. Dont remember why.Its one of the few movies on whose soundtrack i like more than one song. This is the mvie that has "My Sharona" and "Baby I Love Ur Way" on it.Those are most probably the first songs that would have come to ur mind :D Not too bad considering there's even a cover of My Sharona by Nirvana.
Well Stay is also on the sondtrack.Like it a lot. Along with the song queued up next: Luka by Suzanne Vega.
Yes I am in a weird mood :P
My class advisor from college is in hospital. His blood platelet count had fallen drastically over the last week and he was bleeding from his gums.Platelets are the stuff that make ur blood clot btw.
At least he was ok when i saw him.
Got soaked in the rain on the way back home. Wanted to take a rick from the station to my plac but the guy wanted 60 bucks instead of the normal 20 just bcos of the rain.
Told him to take a hike and took the bus instead.
Was fiddling with some new templates yesterday.So if anyone did not find the comments link today thats cos of the template changes. Have set it rite now :)
Was never really into the Googoo Dolls except for Iris either. Then i heard Slide...dont know why..lyrics are normal except for this one line: "i wanna wake up where u are"....never really heard the song before anywhere...always the same nonsense like baby i love u,i'll do anything for u and all that shit...but then this one line sort of makes this song so complete..rather it makes it something else...something that i cannot describe here.
I know...inane :P
I dont really know what to make of life.Its so good one moment and then shit the other...think i was happier when i dint really give too much of a damn about anything and just took life as it came.This becoming cautious and then trying to stop unnecessary stuff from happening,and worrying about the future...SUCKS MAJORLY.
oh and i know there will be at least 2 jokers who are going to leave comments about my choice in music.
not going to change it for u guys.
---------------------------
I wanna wake up where u are
I wont say anything at all
So why dont u slide

-Googoo Dolls.





1 comment:

Marc said...

Dude,the only reason u r being cautious and worried abt stuff is that u are getting some responsibilites...u are out of college n now have to see ur life!I was there n still there.Trust me on this one.