Updated Infrequently. My Rants, My Ravings.My Polambals.My Travelogue.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Diwali and Anime....

Ah well yesterday..no.now its day b4 yesterday was diwali here...had fun.no sleep though :(
created my own mini mid ocean launch pad for the rockets :P
The badminton court at home is under half a foot of water..so in the middle of it,i created this small island types for the aerial crackers.
had a lot of fun.
slept till abt 1 pm today :D
Today was the first episode of the much hyped Area 88.Boy does it rock...firstly it about fighter combat.
Secondly the artists have really taken pains to make the planes look true to life and manuver so as well.
If this first spisode is something to go by,i'm gonna watch it for just the flying.
Bigger diwali update soon...me tired now :)

No comments: