Updated Infrequently. My Rants, My Ravings.My Polambals.My Travelogue.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Meeting @ Elliots

Ah well, we of the Digit forums who live in this city met at the beach 2 day.Only 4 of us turned up cos the others were all in the middle of their exams.
Was good fun,with ppl with id's like drgrudge,wizard,smooth_criminal and me ig.
Every bit a meeting that proved the old rule of the net : do not judge a person by his nick :P
drgrudge turned out tobe a nice dude who seemed every bit a good boy. Wizard was what i thought he would be. Smooth was a bit of a revelation but a nice bloke neways.
Was a perfect day except for one unintended meeting with a person we hadnt know till then on the beach...
This guy called Easwaran or so he called himself,came up and started to talk to us.
Was pretty obvious he wanted cash to drink.
As he kept talking it was pretty obvious that he was well educated.He knew stuff about flying that very few ppl know.
Gave him 15 bucks.The guys with me found it funny.
ont really know what i'm going to end up like..will i be ok till the end or will i end up like Easwaran in my old age,tryin to get ppl to give me money for food or a drink or whatever?

No comments: