Updated Infrequently. My Rants, My Ravings.My Polambals.My Travelogue.

Monday, November 08, 2004

My Walk

Well,part of my 9 km walk has a half kilometer strech which has absolutely no lighting.One side has a dark forest and the other a lunatic asylum.
The forest part has pigs running around in it.They are kind of scary as they keep running around making weird noises unlike the oinks that i was brought up to believe pigs made.They sound like a weird cross between a dog and something awful.And they are big dark shapes.
I once had the misfortune to brush against one...it was warm,ahiry and it covered the part of my leg that touched it with some black goo.
The other side is a large walled and barbed wire fenced off mental asylum.According to my uncle when they had just started off, they used to badly ill treat the patients,even after taking humongous amounts of money as admission and other fees.Its pretty creepy :(
Today a few piglets were running around.I walked past them and the next thing i knew...a loud noise and a large pig was running after me.
Had to run.Did the clever thing and ran across the road.Pig did not chase bcos of the traffic.
Now i have to think...do i change my normal route or do i just ignore the danger and walk anyways :(

1 comment:

Marc said...

Ever wondered y the pig was chasing u?