Updated Infrequently. My Rants, My Ravings.My Polambals.My Travelogue.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Bangalore

well i'm posting this from an iway at cmh road in blore.came here to attend a test to work at onmobile.Since they are part of infy this is something like a second chance to get into infy.
took a bus at 1 pm yesterday and got to hosur some 20 km from the place i was to rite the test.would have preffered to stay alone or with friends but dad made me stay with some me relatives i had never met.
was ok.they were nice but then it was bugging.
finished test which was omniously close to being like the infy test :P
met suchi and sriram after a long time...she is till the same :P
now have to go meet me cousin.
before i meet him i have ti find where he lives :P
more later when i get back home.



2 comments:

Marc said...

how'd ur test go daa?

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Insane just got a bit saner. Why else would you expect him to update his blog so often.. :P

The Sane Genius