Updated Infrequently. My Rants, My Ravings.My Polambals.My Travelogue.

Monday, October 11, 2004

What else should i be,
All Apologies
What else should i say
Everyone is gay
What else could i write
I dont have the right
What else should i be
All Apologies
In the sun-in the sun i feel as one
In the sun-in the sun
I'm married
I'm buried
...............
------Kurt Cobain (Nirvana)

Sometimes i feel just like this...all that this song seems to mean to me is that i am who i am and i have to be apologetic about it....screw apologising...i somehow cannot be the way i was...why in fucking hell do i have to end up bending over backwards these days?
If i dont want to talk to someone why do i have to be told to talk? She's related to you. Yeah right..and that makes what kind of sense? She gets on my nerves screws my happiness.I wont talk to her.Dont call me to tell me this.
I think it time i stopped doing stuff i dont want to do.This is becoming too much of a habit.I just want to be myself.And not be sorry about it...just like i've always been.
If i werent already insane i'd be going thataway about now...

Screw life....its doing the same to me anyway.


1 comment:

Marc said...

cheer up dude, everything will be bright n sunny one day....atleast that's what I keep telling myself.