Updated Infrequently. My Rants, My Ravings.My Polambals.My Travelogue.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

My Bday : October 19

Got started on a new diet and exercise plan today. Have been exercising for quite a while off and on, but now the treadmill's in my room so i'm kinda working hard...just hope i dont overdo it :P

This wait for the TCS people to make an offer is kinda bad. I dont know what to do with my free time which i have so much of so i end up on all the tech forums i can find. And it is quite boring. Then i started going to some other blogs...there are some really good ones out there...and those i posted a comment in. Till now only one person has posted back friendly comment...the other has posted a comment "as a favor". Thank you very much. Now i know i'm Bad :(

Spending a lot of time wondering what to do with my free time. I got to know that i may have to wait until december to start on the job cos they dont have enough facilities to train so may ppl at the same time....if only they gave me a date i could at least go out and start on a new course. have been eyeing red hat courses for quite a while but i dont really know whether i can go ahead and join, cos its a 2 month course and i dont know what my joining date is...

Maybe i should just go ahead and join the course.

Maybe i should also post more regularly as the "sane genius" seems to want me to :P

Maybe i should just finish with this for today.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although the wait seems to be long just enjoy the time you have...coz once you start your job u'd have wished you had more time at your disposal :)

The Insane Genius said...

well i dont think i'll mind that for a while..this is getting BORING!

Anonymous said...

Insane, if u think ur diet & exercise is not taking u anywhere, just relax! Once u join TCS, I am sure they will squeeze all the stuff out of u...TCS does have that dubious reputation.
Meanwhile enjoy. Hey, can you give me links to some good blogs u were referring to?

Anonymous said...

Insane, if u think ur diet & exercise is not taking u anywhere, just relax! Once u join TCS, I am sure they will squeeze all the stuff out of u...TCS does have that dubious reputation.
Meanwhile enjoy. Hey, can you give me links to some good blogs u were referring to?

-The Sane Genius
oops...forgot to 'reveal' my identity last time!

The Insane Genius said...

try longwords2.blogspot.com
awna.blogspot.com
will post more links when i'm awake :P