Updated Infrequently. My Rants, My Ravings.My Polambals.My Travelogue.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

My Birthday

Its already yesterday. And i'm 22 now.
Lots of ppl called,many messaged and a few mailed in or im'd :P .
Spent the whole day in Spencers. Think Shobha was upset that i dint seem to like the t shirt she got me....i do but then its not my type...but then i trust her and she says this is the type i've got to wear to work on firdays.
Besides i like it.
Except that it has nothing funny written on it, but let it be.
I still like it a lot.
Just got back from dinner at the Eden.
Gtg Sleep.
Will write more l8r.

1 comment:

Dinesh said...

Well, you do know that cousin of mine, I must have mentioned it. Prashant dropping his jaw...well I'm assuming he did because I sure as hell did. Would appreciate it if you didnt question him on this, he is unaware of this blog entry.

Still waiting for CTS. Wondering if I should lie to Polaris and get out or tell the truth.Uncle for the former, mom for the latter.