Updated Infrequently. My Rants, My Ravings.My Polambals.My Travelogue.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I'M BACK!!!

The earth has shifted, the fog has lifted and the most irregular and craziest blogger on this planet earth - The Insane Genius - is back!!!!
The previous attempt at blogging which was aborted by a certain someone who hacked into it and changed the password, cos she dint like my making fun of her.. :P .This new and improved blog will feature a lot of things from stuff about my life, my friends lives and how to shift to open source products for the betterment of your everyday lives...
I will update this blog about once every two days....do keep coming back for more and tell me what you think of my posts and me :P

Quote For The Day:

The Label On The Box Said 'Use With Windows Xp Or Better....So I Chose LINUX.'

(found on a badge on sale online)

No comments: