Updated Infrequently. My Rants, My Ravings.My Polambals.My Travelogue.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Dream....

Suddenly I have taken to listening to two songs of Godsmack.....somehow I cannot understand this latest fascination.

One Song is I stand alone and liking that I can understand practically.... but the other, Voodoo I cannot....maybe the song just sounds nice?

Aside from that i have got addicted to this web comic called Something Positive... its pretty funny and I would recommend it highly to most people especially cynics :P

Work hasnt really got into full swing yet. I am into my project team and am *totally* having fun :P
Buch of cool guys.And the three guys around me have become good friends. To begin with there's t Karthik.Then there is Poovi.He's a Coorgi and is bent on learning Tamil.Plus he is also bent on teachin me Kannada Slang :D And then there is Sathish.BAsically ever since I got there the place has got really noisy, what with me trying to learn from three people at the same ime and also trying other assorted crap like having a *LOT* of fun :P :P

From wednesday on next week i have to spend three days in the office where I did my training...Quality and some tech stuff.....something tells me quality is gonna be a lot of english and little else :( :(

Someting tells me that I am gonna miss both Mark Knopfler concerts...

Had a very weird dream for three days in a row.I am in jail and am feeling overwhelmingly hopeful.Then the cops come and take me away.At the last moment when its all balck and I know that there is no escape a feeling of desperation just takes over me and then all goes black and I wake up.

The feeling of desperation lasts for a while and man it makes me feel sick.

The thing is I told a friend of mine about this dream and then she said her mom said i was to wash my feet before i sleep.

I told my aunt the same thing and she tells me that I am gonna get married soon.Whyd o they equate marraige to death in dreams???

Any other interpretations? PLs let me know :D

Gonna go sleep.

Currently listening to Cos I'M High by Afroman ======> Hilarious song if you listen to the lyrics :P :P

2 comments:

Murali said...

Mark Knopfler ....didnt know much about about him until i developed a craze for guitars and ofcourse until i saw that photo of him with Sachin on the hindu.
Dunno if its the Sachin influence, but i seem to ahve become an avid fan myself

Murali said...

er :( typos regretted!!!