Updated Infrequently. My Rants, My Ravings.My Polambals.My Travelogue.

Monday, January 31, 2005

long time.back with a job:P

unhibernate complete.
well a couple of weeks back i go a job with hcl cisco....finally!!!! good break too considering i have a ciosco certification.
joined on the 17th.that too after quite a bit of confusion.i had my interviews on wednesday and thursday.but my actual interview was scheduled for the monday b4 them :P
i thot they would inform me before hand as they had said but they dint.later on tuesday evening when my frend went to see the results....my name was there.
so i called the hr and after 2 nail biting rounds got in :)
been in training ever since.
have 3 evaluations and cleared one.have another on wednesday so wish me luck.
my first pay also came in today.and for 13 days i got a pretty large amount :P
neways have to go study.
will write agin later :)

No comments: